[Dailydrool] help please

Helena Poist helenapoist at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 07:56:35 PST 2008

We adopted a basset (girl) to a home with 2 small yorkies a lab (male) and a female maltese. The retired couple with a large fenced in yard always wanted a basset. She is a lovely girl and they love her dearly. the problem
the maltese is apparently an alpha female and we are finding so is the basset. They go wide circles around one another most of the time but actually got into it and drew blood on both sides. Obvioously it will be the bassset to lose her new home.
Any suggestions. The dog gets along with everyone else wonderfully. Please email me
helena at proplanner.com

sometiems i have to skim the drool so I dont want to miss the great suggestions that I know you droolers have to help the family resolve this.