[Dailydrool] Attention Debbie & Terry, and Cow Pats

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 06:38:00 PST 2008

I am still having problems with sending emails to people with AOL email addresses, and on googling it, other people appear to be having this problem too :-(   Not sure what is going.  But in reply, Terry, the green bean diet is GREAT and just replaces the biscuit - Morse has lost 17 lbs in the last year (about another 8 lbs to go still!)  Exploding tailpipe problems arent too bad really,  not when Morse manages to scarf down far worse things **sigh**

Debbie, I would love to help with Houndsbay if I can, lol, as soon as this email problem sorts itself out!!  Its really easy.  I can either sell an item on your behalf or just show you how to post a link etc.

Morse found the cow field yesterday.  Not only did he eat some of the cow pats, he ended up tummy deep in the middle of them and rolled in them too.  This morning his turds are resembling horse manure - kind of hayish and bovine looking.  LOL

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x