[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwoods Bookie

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 10:49:38 PST 2008

Momma here, we are so excited that we have to share more good news. Mary
Ann--aka-queenbasset-has called and said she has put another check in the mail
to each of our rescues--yup, another 500.00 coming to House of Puddles, Montana
 Basset Rescue and BellyRubs Basset Rescue. Mary Ann's dream was to hit
4500.00  to share for the groups and with all the wonderful support we received
from our  world famous droolers, we hit that mark. We say Thank You to everyone
that made  this project such a success, and know in your hearts that you have
helped save a  hound, keep food in the belly, keep a hound safe and warm.
Mary Ann is a true basset angel, this was her dream to help the hounds, it
was Brudder Elwood's dream just to be alive and have a home.
Thank you all again, we know the funds are greatly needed in these hard
economic times, supporting all the rescues right now is so  important.

As always, drool to all in need

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE