[Dailydrool] Kathi L is home

furkids furkids5 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 16 11:26:43 PST 2008

Great news to share.  Kathi Lockhart is home.  Steve called and said guess who is sitting in the kitchen with me?  What a wonderful phone call to hear she is home.  He said she isn't moving very fast, but doin OK.  The MRI of her neck didn't show anything out of the ordinary, and the pain is starting to get better.  She would love cards and well wishes:
Kathi Lockhart
1624 19th St.
Parkersburg WV 26101

They thank their drool family for positive thoughts and buckets of drool, it has worked,
Maribeth

I Good Search for Ohio Basset Rescue- Please help Ohio's Homeless Houndies!

Raise money for your favorite charity just by searching the Internet with Good Search- www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo