[Dailydrool] Da Seniors calendar

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 16 14:06:27 PST 2008

Dear Bootifoolicious Elder Clara

Here is your slabe, Xaxa da Basset.
We haven'g gotz our calendar yet but if you lookie in May 2nd yoo will see mememememe!!!

We hopez you lubs my pawcture and answer da question I wote to da colum of da newsledder about how to aproach a senior bassette  like youse who is secretly lubed by a senior basset boy like mememe.
We hope lotsa peoplez buy da calendar and help da senior houndies and see da bootilicious bassets like da Elder Clara and mememememe.
Fanks and lub
Xaxa da Basset ( we sendz good drool to all who need)

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau