[Dailydrool] invisible fences

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 07:50:56 PST 2008

There are, unfortunately, areas where fences are not permitted.  In my town
you cannot have a fence in the front of the house. I know there are also
developments where fences are simply not permitted at all. In this case, I
think trying an invisible fence is not unreasonable. I know dogs who live in
the country and have invisible fences and do just fine, and other dogs who
WILL NOT honor the boundaries, no matter what you do.

I have a physical fence, but I do understand why invisible fences can be a
Godsend.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis , Mitchell and Cooper.