[Dailydrool] Waltzing Maggie Mae is turning evil

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Mon Nov 17 12:23:19 PST 2008

Hi!

This is W Maggie Mae formally of Georgia, now of COLD NY.  My forever mom called me evil today, but really I am just feeling better so I have time to get into things.

Mom says I am acting like a pup.  All I have done in the last day is stand over Willie B good the Shih Tzu and look like I was about to eat him, since he took longer to eat his treat than me.

Next at 7 or ?, I have learned to run the basset 500 full speed, pulling up scatter rugs and the slaves better watch out or I mow them down.  I even take Willie"s toys and run around with them.  I jump on the couch, into the chairs things I never could do before.  I even today found out how to empty the big trash can, even Wrinkles ATB never did that. I have been told.  I rushed and tried to jump into my moms lap again today, I don't see why I can't..Willie can.

Oh! that ear is so much better, for over a year at least it had massive infection and the vet said the ulcers must have really hurt.  So wouldn't you other bassets start living it up, if you finally had a forever home and felt better?

Mom slave here, Maggie Mae's ear infection will still take a long time to finally go away.  But I never thought MM would become a terror at her age.  So I am so glad MM is feeling better, but hold my breath to find out what she shall think up next.

W Maggie Mae
Cathy B
Willie B Good WB
WrinklesATB & Waddles ATB, but never forgotten