[Dailydrool] Our Queen of Hearts gets her wings

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:26:44 PST 2008

We were very saddened to read of PW Gina Marie's trip to the bridge.  We are
sending safe passage and life of the party drool for Gina as she joins her
many furends who have gone before her at the bridge.

May she run and play with the other hounds, something she could never do
here cause of past demons, and run to Auntie Bernie for some snooter kisses
and belly rubs as she is finally set free from her life before Tri-State
rescued her and she found her forever home with Auntie Susan.

We are so happy you got the perfect forever home and that you knew real
love, and we know you will be waiting for your mommy to smother her in the
frenchys that you so wanted to give her but just couldnt.

We lubb you GIna...can you see  me waving to you????

And auntie Suz we are sending you lots of only think of happy memories drool
and lots  og hug and kisses too!!!

Yur Furend

Bobby
--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr