[Dailydrool] Snoods

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:03:55 PST 2008

Does anyone out there have a couple extra snoods they would be willing to donate to me? Its starting to get cold here in Minnesota and my two bassets ears' have started to get frosty when they are outside. Or, is there a rescue I could buy them from? Just like everyone else money is tight right now but I can't let my babies ears freeze! Any leads would be very much appreciated. Thank you all!

Snooters,
Sara
Slave to Yowza and Jack