[Dailydrool] So very sorry,

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 14:46:56 PST 2008

Suz, we are so very sorry that Pw Gina Marie has passed on to the bridge.  We
mourn the loss, but celebrate all the good times, small things done  that you
hold close in our heart. I am sure Gina is watching from a shining  star, we
have lit the candle in her honor, we are so sorry for your loss. Heart
healing drool being sent, you are in our thoughts and prayers at this hard  time.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds