[Dailydrool] Regarding The Wonderful Stockings From Pwincess Pawcasso Blossom and Her Mom

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 13:49:55 PST 2008

I received an email asking if the Mom had received the 3 stockings that
she'd ordered for us - the three dogs of the household.  This is my answer.
If you haven't ordered yet, better get to it because they are truly
fantastic!
Lilie Basset

Dearest Pwincess...
I'm so sorry.  I was remiss in not replying immediately in regard to the
wonderful stockings.  Actually, I only saw them for a few short minutes
before the Mom swept them away and said something about putting them up in
the candy store for Christmas.  I feel that this does not bode well for
gifties and chewies and cookies being placed in the stockings by the Santa
person...
But, while I was looking at them I noticed that they were beautiful beyond
belief!  I certainly hope that someday they will revert to being the
stockings that we, the canines of the family, get to use in the "stuff it
til you can't stuff it anymore" Christmas tradition.
Fondly,
Lilie (on behalf of Daffodil and Daisy, too)