[Dailydrool] Cassie Update

B. Williams airmaxracn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 16:51:57 PST 2008

We all want to thank every one of you that sent drool to Cassie Mare' over the past couple of weeks. We have been busy watching her closely, and she is really coming along. Between us and the vet we decided to just remove the giant fatty cyst, and not have it tested. Today she had her drain removed, and is very happy not to have to go back for a LONG time. She is a real trooper, and if you ask her breeder, Maria, I am sure she will agree. This gal lives for food and treats! She sends lots of drool to all that thought of her, and hopes that she doesn't need to do this again for a long time!

Barb, Alan & Cassie Williams
Fred, Matilda & Harley ATB
airmaxracn at cableone.net