[Dailydrool] John Paul Pet Shampoo, Senior Hounds Calendar & Arroooooo

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 05:47:34 PST 2008

Has anyone used the John Paul (made by Paul Mitchell I believe) Pet Shampoo, specifically the waterless foaming shampoo?  They are selling it over here and I wondered what it was like.  And they also sell teeth and gum wipes - again, wondered if any droolers had used - on their bassets, of course!

We have just bought the Senior Hounds calendar and cannot wait to see.  If anyone is thinking of buying calendars for next year, another rescue to consider is our own Basset Welfare here in the UK.  They do lots of lovely items including their own rescue calendar - and every month features a rescue hound and their own story.  If you are interested, the link is www.bassethoundwelfare.org.uk

We were sitting up late the other night at just gone midnight, watching some TV, dadslave and Morse were snoring.  Suddenly, Morse's head lifted very gradually off the floor and he let out a wonderful arrooooooooooooo.  Then he opened his eyes, looking startled, wondering who had made such a noise.

Drool to all who need it right now, and our sad arrrooooos for those who have left for the Bridge.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x