[Dailydrool] Basset Buddies Rescue - Treat Basket Fundraiser

Jody Grack grackj at rjfagencies.com
Tue Nov 18 05:47:44 PST 2008

Hello Everyone,

Basset Buddies is going to be doing treat baskets and individual treat
bags again this year to raise money for the hounds!

$25 will buy you a Basket with 5 different types of treat bags and a
scarf.
$15 will by you a Basket with 3 different types of treat bags and a
scarf.
$5 will by you a bag of treats.

Each bag of treats will have 12 - 15 individual treats in them.

The basket with 5 bags of treats will include:
Snooter Kisses (peanut cookies with carob chips)
Snicker Poodles
Pumpkin/Apple Cakes (have to eat these fast or keep the fridge)
Apple Cinnamon Treats
The fifth bag is a surprise that you can only get if you order a basket.

The basket of 3 treats will include
Two bags of the 4 types of treats listed above and the surprise bag of
treats.

We will ship them starting the end of November or beginning of December.
We will take orders into December and we hope to ship as we get the
orders but will have everything shipped by the 12th of December.
Shipping will need to be determined on a per order basis.

Please email grackj at hotmail.com if you would like to order treats or if
you have any questions.

Since everything has been donated 100% of the money is going to the
hounds!!

Thanks!

Jody