[Dailydrool] We Got Em!!!!

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 06:05:18 PST 2008

Hi Gals -

WE GOTS EM, WE GOTS EM!  They be be-u-tee-fullest!  OH MY GOSH! I am so so
happy, and theres where treats for mememe in da box too!  Tanks yous gals so
so much!  Now I will make Auntie go buy a twee!

Tanks again,
Ms. Beasley

PS Auntie here, what Ms. Beasley is talking about is her ornaments from PW
Blossom and WC Annie Bell.  I STRONGLY advise all droolers to order these
beautiful ornaments or stockings.  They are gorgous, we got one for Ms.
Beasley, one for me, and one, in memory for Beasley's Mama, Mary.  That one
made me cry, it was so beautiful, it says "Angels Among Us" on it.  They
were happy tears.  Thank you again, Cookie.  I have to get a tree for sure
now!