[Dailydrool] New to Drool

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Tue Nov 18 09:50:04 PST 2008

Rhonda:

    I don't have much advice on getting your hounds to play.  My problem is getting two of mine to stop playing long enough to do anything else.  I am so sorry for the loss of your Penny.  She was a beautiful hound.   So many of us feel the pain you are going through.

    Your photography is wonderful.  Are you thinking about a vacation in Mississipppi any time soon?  If so, I have four hounds that I would love to see someone keep still long enough to get a nice picture.  I mean, it's North Mississippi.  Can't be that far, huh?

    Welcome to the Drool.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)