[Dailydrool] Pw Gina Marie & The Star Shower

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 10:12:08 PST 2008

Last night we heared on the news that there was going to be some star
showers.  We knew PW Gina Marie had a hand in this......she made her way to
The Rainbow Bridge but wanted to shower her mommy and ebberyone here on
earth who loves her and misses her with love from The Rainbow Bridge.She did
those with beautiful stars.

On our walk last night around 8:30 we saw one shooting star, we think it was
the beginning of the love coming down from The Rainbow Bridge. I got a tear
in my eye and told Santana guess who that was...he said "I know mommy that
beautiful basset girl Gina has made her way" The stars were shining very
bright last night too!

We miss you and love you PW Gina Marie

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face