[Dailydrool] To all my friends

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Tue Nov 18 16:21:09 PST 2008

I have been truly overwhelmed by all the messages that I have received and that have been posted in the DD newsletters.

I will read and reply to every last one, but it may take me a week or so.  I can only read and reply to so many at a time without the tears .....and then I can't type at all.

I was truly blessed when I adopted Gina from Tri-State in November 2003.  She was a challenge from day 1, she ruled with an iron paw, and I loved every bone in her body with my whole heart.  We were together 24/7 for over 5 years, if she couldn't go somewhere I didn't go.  The few times I had to go somewhere without her she had a sitter.

I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate all the love that has been shown to me over the past few days.

Suz