[Dailydrool] Please Help

Shelli Hart fireangelgp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:17:31 PST 2008

Hello My name is Shelli and I have a 1 year old Basset named Hunter. Hunter
has a problem with his mouth and i am running out of ideas that may help him
other then a expencive surgery that could hurt him worse in the long run. I
need to find out if any one has a idea on how I can help him keep his mouth
where he can still open it enof to eat and drink but cant open it enof to
pop this bone out of place????? Any Ideas????? My trainer told me to buy a
head harness for him. I got one and modified so he cant open his mouth all
the way but now he is gitting a sore by his eye from it. Dose any one have
any idea's of what else I can do for my puppy????? Any Ideas will help!!!!!
Thank
Shelli