[Dailydrool] GGBR has fleece basset coats!

bubbakinns at sbcglobal.net bubbakinns at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 18 18:51:52 PST 2008

Hi there!  I'm Cindy from Golden Gate Basset Rescue here in California.  Our shelter coordinator makes fantastic basset coats and they are available on our website.  They are great, are easy to put on and the hounds just love them.  Plus, they are machine washable!

Here's a link http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/shop/category?CategoryID=408  There are a few photos on the website and I took a few more on a recent camping trip at the Bickell Ranch and have attached links to them them for your viewing.  My hounds are 60-65 lbs and are wearing size large.

Tucker
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/bubbakinns/Bickell%20Ranch%202008/IMG_6581.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/bubbakinns/Bickell%20Ranch%202008/IMG_6570.jpg

Rosie
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/bubbakinns/Bickell%20Ranch%202008/IMG_6579.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/bubbakinns/Bickell%20Ranch%202008/IMG_6585.jpg

Miles
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/bubbakinns/Bickell%20Ranch%202008/IMG_6583.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/bubbakinns/Bickell%20Ranch%202008/IMG_6586.jpg

With winter knocking at our door your hounds are sure to need a little warmth so check them out and place an order.  They are a great way to help keep your houndies warm and help homeless bassets at the same time!

Cindy
Foster Coordinator, Golden Gate Basset Rescue
www.ggbassetrescue.org