[Dailydrool] The Sew and Sews Basket

Marti Gregor marti at thesewandsews.com
Tue Nov 18 19:38:12 PST 2008

 Well Folks as always you are AMAZING!!!
 We have a  bid of 100.00 and someone has just emailed me and has items for
the basket!

"also i have three more items you can add to the basket, all brand new. The
book The Basset Hound by Bobbye Land which comes with a training DVD, a DVD
called Training Your Adopted Dog, and an adorable basset hound purse. "

 You know in a week this basket could become a box.

 Because we reached 100.00 I am putting in another item!!            A
fleece blanket!

 Is there another bid of 110.00?

 Believe me there will be much more than 110.00 dollars in  this basket!

 Come on  I Know you can do it! We have only just begun and we have a week
to go!

  You folks are Awesome!!!

 Who has the next bid?

 Marti

THE SEW and SEWS
Custom Machine Embroidery
Think Holidays- buy one Holiday stocking get 1/2 off the second...now
--Dec.12th
 We give discounts to Animal Rescue..
         <http://www.thesewandsews.com/> www.thesewandsews.com

"_You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my
heart that will always remain."
-- Tibetan Proverb -