[Dailydrool] Ornymints and Stockins

Cindy Heron cheron at highcottonusa.com
Wed Nov 19 15:37:27 PST 2008

We just got our ornymints and stockins yesterday.  We just love them.
Our mama had already bought stockins for all of us, but when she got
married we got two new sisters, so she had to get them a stockin too.
Then she got all of us an ornymint.  We got all kinds of colors.  Green,
Red, Gold, Purple.  They were all decorated with our names and bassets
and even a Siberian Husky for our sister, Demon.  Order yours today!
They are very beautimous and well worth the price.  Plus, they benefit
rescue houndies.

Lubb

Lola Claire, Kimmie Sue and Chloe Grace

Chance, Cookie Monster, Demon and Princess aka Mrs. Fritizie Brown

Cindy Heron

Accounts Receivable

P.O. Box 101568

Birmingham, AL 35210-6568