[Dailydrool] Crissmus Carts

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:43:45 PST 2008

Whut is dis?? Dis are Nigel an Llewis an da MomPerson gone bazookas. She
follwerin we aroun wif dat clickie box she point at we an sometimes it go
FLASH! rite in we eyeballs.
She sayin sumfin about Crissmus carts. Now
 we seen growsurrey carts an goin carts but not Crissmus carts. Dis sumfin
we gone hafta pull? She got anodder fink comin. I ain'tpullin no cart. She
want dat she can hire a cart dog lika Burmese Mountin Dog. An it bedder not
mount me, I tellin you now.
Oh Llewis WHUT???
Nope I fink you wrong dis time.She want a Crissmus cart. Somekinda  cart all
dekoraded wif lites an sparkly stuff. I don't want nuffin ta do wif dis.

Drool to all in need,
Nigel of Nigel,Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper.