[Dailydrool] Hound's Bay items.......

Lynn Hagge lmhagge at cox.net
Wed Nov 19 17:42:31 PST 2008

Hi all,

You know, I mostly lurk but every now and then I come out. Today, I am very glad that this list is not moderated.....I just received two beautify crafted items that I won on Hound's Bay. I love buying Basset crap and helping the hungry and homeless hounds of rescue - it's really the only way I can help since I can't foster. Some of the BC I keep, some of it is recycled to generate more moolah for the hounds.

HOWEVER...I hate it when I receive something that reeks of cigarette smoke....it absolutely honks me off.

Nuff said...don't bother flaming me, it doesn't work....

Peace, Love and Ahrooos,
Lynn