[Dailydrool] I'm dying

Ski sushiela at michiana.org
Wed Nov 19 17:33:03 PST 2008

            I, Pwincess Sadie, have had a hard time eating since Mandy
            the Cocker Spaniel passed away. At first we thought it was
            mourning but 10 lbs less & an X-ray & ultrasound they found
            cancer on my spleen.  The non-eating is because there is
            something in my stomach they can't identify that is poking me.
            They found a large mass on my spleen but no metastasis.
            The left kidney has a small cyst & the gall bladder has debris
            collected.

            Suspected hemangiocytoma & gastric FB. (whatever that
            means in English.)

             They advise removal of the spleen & exploratory gastronomy.

             I have less than 6 months if no surgery.

             They said time is of the essence & a decision needs to be
             made now.  Mom can't think. All she does is cry. I'm not even
             14 yet.

               Pwincess Sadie of Indiana
               Sadie1 at dogomania.com