[Dailydrool] Green Tripe....

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 19:38:14 PST 2008

>>> From: "Lynn Hagge" <lmhagge at cox.net>

Hi all, Does anyone have experience dealing with this company or it's
product?
http://www.greentripe.com/...<<<

Lynn,
I feed their raw mixture of ground Green Tripe, trachea & gullet. I get it
from a friend who orders it through the San Francisco Raw Food Co-Op.
I've never dealt, personally, with the company, but I have heard that Mary,
the owner, is really nice and very helpful. All their products are top
notch! My friend, the one who orders for me, usually buys either the plain
ground tripe, or sometimes the XKaliber.

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and Beaver
Cleavear (FC),
Fort Bragg, CA "You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw
prints on my heart that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers
on the Wind.