[Dailydrool] have been gone to long...

Heather Davis heishmanh at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:11:59 PST 2008

First wishes of love and peace for all the two and four leg friends that have left us this past year.

It has been some time since I have replied to the drool and some time since I have been able to sit down and read one.  So much that I have missed I know.  Last December we found out we would have our first two leg addition to our family and in Feb. Hubby was in an auto accident that has had us running for Dr. to Dr. and surgury upon surgury for the last few months ... but hopefully that is starting to calm down and life can start anew.  In Aug we were blesed with a healthy, calm little boy whom Molly and Sophie have loved dearly and have been there for me as I try to put a grip on reality of late.

I see it is time for the holiday card exchange and would love to participate but this year just do not have the funds or time but look forward to seeing them on the web (hope someone puts them up like always).

Anyway...just wanted to pop on and say HI and wish everyone love, health, and happieness for the holiday season.

Heather, Ben & Ian
Molly (I do like my new brother)
Sophie (Why does he just lay there mom?)