[Dailydrool] Bid for Basket at 200.00 and this is FAST becoming a BOXET!!!!!

Marti Gregor marti at thesewandsews.com
Thu Nov 20 10:19:12 PST 2008

I have to tell all of you how wonderful you are!!
 We have a few more things to add to the Basket/ Box
 We have a painting from Pawcasso Blossom
 We have a  Swarovski Crystal Serenity from
Eileen and Toby Lance
and cards from across the pond-it is across the pond?  from Becky, Morse &
Pumbaa ATB

We have a high bid of 200.00 I am looking  for225.00 Anybody??????????
 This warms my heart - to see the outpouring of love ! This is wonderful!!!
 DROOLERS  are the best................
 The Sew and Sews

THE SEW and SEWS
Custom Machine Embroidery
Think Holidays- buy one Holiday stocking get 1/2 off the second...now
--Dec.12th
 We give discounts to Animal Rescue..
         <http://www.thesewandsews.com/> www.thesewandsews.com

"_You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my
heart that will always remain."
-- Tibetan Proverb -