[Dailydrool] Order your BRBR calendar now! See Elder Clara the pin-up girl!

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:00:34 PST 2008

  Hey guys, you can now buy the BRBR 2009 Calendar!

There are 12 months of fabulous basset hounds on the pages, including DD
celebrities Brudder Elwood and Elder Clara. Yep, Elder Clara is
a pin-up girl now. There's also an array of important dates in basset hound
history noted throughout the year. Like when Hush Puppies started using a
basset hound for its logo. When a basset appeared on the cover of Time and
launched our favorite low-slung hound into mainstream America. And when
Flash, the basset from the *Dukes of Hazzard *made his TV debut.

It's a cool calendar. It makes a great Christmas gift for the hound lover in
your life -- even if that person is you.

Best of all, proceeds go to help needy bassets in Tennessee and North
Mississippi. BRBR has rescued 71 hounds this year. Buy a calendar so we can
keep plucking the houndies from death row.

Go here to buy your calendar:
http://www.bellyrubs.org/calendarorder.html

We accept PayPal, or you can mail your order into us via the USPS. We'll get
your calendar to you ASAP.

Thanks, and ahroos to all!

Leanne Potts
President, BRBR
Human companion of the basset gang of 4, Simi, Lyle, Archie and Louie
and a rotating array of foster bassets