[Dailydrool] Phred's Red

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:08:18 PST 2008

Lainee,

I'm hoping that the wine you are talking about is Phred's Red.  I'm
attaching the label proofs.  Bob and Phred were quite the characters in the
Napa/Sonoma wine country!  We have some at our Rescue, but I'm not good
about shipping wine, so it would depend where you live!  We are in the Bay
Area in California.  If you want to buy direct from the winery:

Contact Robert Amox, Morningwood Vineyards and Winery - *bamox at aol.com*.

Here is his post to the drool back in September:

MANY rescues are in the process of acquiring supplies of Phred's Red for
> their Phundraisers, the response has been hard to keep up with. Some is
> already on
> its way, more is going out in coming days. I just drove to the winery today
> to bring in a big supply. My offer is still good, if you are a rescue group
> and
> would like some Phred's Red donated to raise money, please contact me off
> list. I ask that only the person in charge of donations contact me in order
> reduce any duplication or confusion. If you have already contacted me, make
> sure
> you get a copy of an invoice emailed to you--that is how I am keeping track
> of orders. Until you have an invoice the wine will not be shipped. Contact
> me
> with any questions--but remember this is harvest time. Thank you for your
> patience!
>
> If any of you Droolers would like some of this beautiful wine in a gorgeous
> package you may contact your local rescue for details of their next
> fundraiser
> *or you may purchase some directly from the winery*. Again, contact me off
> list.
>
> Robert Amox
> Morningwood Vineyards and Winery

He's one of our members and supporters, so we have no problem with you going
direct to him if your local rescue doesn't have any.

Thanks!

Addy

Message: 16