[Dailydrool] Phred's Red

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 18:17:50 PST 2008

We have our treasured bottle of Phred's  Red Wine purchased from our CBHR
supply and can't wait to open it in celebration  of our three "Ratboyz"! We are
delighted to honor this wonderful hound, Phred,  and will toast him as we sip
it. Another toast to Robert Amox for his  generosity to rescued hounds.
However, we will have to move away from Elvis Ray,  as he has learned to bump Mom
when she has a Margarita in hand so that she  spills some for him to lap up.
Fortunately, Rusty and Chetty haven't learned  that trick yet.

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)
Elvis Ray (the Wild  Child)
Chetty Cheese (I rescued myself)

Max, the new foster (the newest "Ratboyz")
Sweet Bubba,  ATB

Carolina Basset Hound  Rescue