[Dailydrool] CBHR's 50-50 Raffle

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 20 15:52:43 PST 2008

Hi everybody,

Don't forget to buy your tickets for CBHR's 50-50 cash prize raffle to be
drawn on Saturday, December 6 at our Waddle dinner! You don't have to be
present to win, we can mail you a check. The winning bidder will receive
half of the total amount of money we raise through ticket sales.

You can email rescue at cbhr.com to purchase tickets. We accept checks, paypal
and credit cards. Last year's jackpot was over $3,000, so we're hoping we'll
have close to that again this year. You can track the jackpot on our website
at www.cbhr.com.  We sell most of the tickets during our Waddle, so I'm
expecting the the total to jump up towards the end (or at least hoping!)

Tickets prices are:

1 ticket - $5

7 tickets - $25

25 tickets - $50

50 tickets - $100

Thanks for helping the Carolina hounds, all 72 of them!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe & Sullie and fosters Nelly & Holly