[Dailydrool] Elder Clara da WHUT?????

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 17:12:01 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee a pukin me gutz rite out in da porcelain bowl.  Why
I sick as da dog. I readz da drool. Brudder Elwood barffy.
Elder Clara da pin up gurl. Now whut Miss Leanne a finkin. Elder Clara in  da
calendar. Oh mee belly a rollin. Why dat be a month to furget rite dere. I
grabbin da bowl wif me pawz, how do dis happin? I fink Miss Leanne get
confuused. Elder Clara, why she be da pin up gurl fur da WHALE calendar, do  youze
all see dat pisure ob her, why hebbinz, it be disgrace.
Now, you flip da page and see da brudder pisure. Now dat NICE. Why jus
lookie dat bootiful face. Why da brudder be a hunk. I hope da Momma order lotz  ob
dem, git me pisure all ober da home.
Otey. It gonna heppin. Where she bee. Dis Diva hound gittin to be a pain in
me tailpipe. She alweys a blastin da brudder, we all knowz she gonna git da
snooter a snappin. An dis meke da brudder a wonner summfin.
Where be sum ob da doggies bee?? where Nigel and da Llewis?? Where ol
Rooopert?? An Morse???  Where Rolph?? Why ebbin Evil Annie bee a hidin. An  Santana,
an all dem houndies dat alweys a talkin, an we ain't hearz nuffin.  Wherez
Norm?? Why do ebbry bodie go to da hibernate?

Otey. You all git da calendar, you see da brudder tell da real deal bout
Elder Clara.

Drool to all in need

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and