[Dailydrool] Spleen surgery

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 21 06:34:40 PST 2008

Dearest Princess Sadie:

Try not to fret about the surgery to remove your spleen - you can live without it.  Trust me.  I should know.  My spleen was removed in May.  Like you, if the spleen wasn't removed I would eventually bleed out - probably within a week.  The vetman gave me lots of antibiotics after surgery.  I had peanut butter twice a day for four weeks - I refused to take the pills without it.

I know your momma is crying.  It's upsetting to them when we get sick - especially when we need surgery.

The gang here is sending drool to you and your momma.  Hope your surgery goes well and the lab results are clear.

Snooters,
Grace