[Dailydrool] I be catching flight to 'Merrika

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 01:40:24 PST 2008

Yup.  Dis be Morse.  And I bin readin bout summfing dat be cwoss da pond in 'Merrika.  Dey be habin a feest - YEP YOOZ HURD IT HERE - A FEEST - and it called Fanksgibbin.  Well, I juss be dwoolin when I read dat der be TURKEY..  Ebrybody be habin TURKEY.  I luks at da momma shoppin as it bein unpacked - NOPE.  NO TURKEY.  I packin my case as I speeks.  Der be plane to 'Merrika, i be pawin' a lift to the airpawt.  Elder Clara, yooz got a place faw I to stays?

Insp Morse, Investigatin All Da Homes Who Hab Turkey X