[Dailydrool] question for Cleo

Georgia.Rambow at t-online.de Georgia.Rambow at t-online.de
Fri Nov 21 01:36:44 PST 2008

Hallo from Germany,
I'm a member since 8 yrs. and hardly write but now I ask for some information. Cleo my rescue is 6,5 yrs , very small only 14 kg - she is a
bleu de Gascogne and we are doing agility the last 2 yrs. just for fun.
Last month I found out that her knee-discs (is that the right word??) are unstable and loose, they might kick out by accident, no more sports of
course.Now my questions - does it help for her ongoing life if I start giving her glycosamin + chondroitin with her food, does it help to prevent that the knees
are getting worse? and how does a operation works if it gets worse?
I would be very grateful to get some information from the experts.
I do enjoy all the stories in the DD- I once asked if there is another drooler in Germany but it seems I am the only one.
very warm greetings to all the hounds in the dd world and their owners
georgia + Cleo and Laila at the bridge since 02/2007 and very much missed