[Dailydrool] weight advice / nail trimming nightmare

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 21 11:02:48 PST 2008

Quick ques,

Does anyone know where I can get a weight chart for dogs, Rex is a Labrador / German Sheppard mix. He weighted in at 94.5 pounds today when we went to get his nails clipped today. Grrrrrrr the nails was disastrous, He would not let the poor lady do them I was sent to the corner because she said I was giving off nervous energy. I thought I was quite calm and collective lol.
Hubby had to lift him on the table and we had to use a muzzle broke my heart right in 2 but  he was so upset that we did not have a choice. I have been trying to do them from the time he came home and as he grew his nail cutting days got worse.
Anyone with any advice is greatly appreciated
Good news he never barked at other dogs or humans he was an angel except for the nail clipping

Carolyn (in the corner of my office thinking of what I did taking him to vet)
Rex aka LiL Foot ( I am peed off at my mama right now)
LiL Miss Daisy Halo (ha ha ha she does mine just fine) (ok she flips me like a hog and cuts them)

Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Princess Jodie (ATB)
Hopper (ATB)