[Dailydrool] where be da rupert you ask?

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 12:28:52 PST 2008

We be sorry da Brudder barfing ober da elder Clara gettin to be a pinup
girl. But we sorry, we think that is pawsome! We kinder like BobtheDog in
dat we like da big booties and da small ones too. We donut care, jwe ust
like to sniff da booties ob all da bootiful houndettes....and sometimes
hounds too, depending on owr mood.

But anyway back to da real qweshtun, da brudder say "Where ol Rooopert??"
and I here to say dat Rupert, you know da rotteness rupert of da west, he be
rite here, sittin pritty. Da slaves be aplannin a big dinner fur next week
and we be listenin close. Dey be callin it da tanks gibbin whateber dat be.
Deres gonna be bout 15 peeple here to feed us and give snackies off dere
plates. None ob dem except owr real slaves are bassetslaves so dey not be
knowin how skilled we be at stealin da food and gibbin da look. We practicin
all dis weekend on gibbin da look. Mom is cumplainin that there gonna be too
much food (gasp!) i've neber herd ob such a thing...how can dere possibly
eber be too much food? But just to pleeze da momma we gonna do owr best not
to let there be any leftobers. we try to finish eberything...

oooh ooh oh,i awmost furgot. da best part is dat by next sunday we sure all
da food be finished and den its moms birfday...and awso cowboys gotcha day
so we be knowin dat more presents and food to come. woooo-hoooo we cant wait
fur next week. fur now we try to be kinder good and we jus practice
purfecting owr "poor me, i'm hungry" look. bwahahaha.

in devoted rotteness,
rupert, da ragmatical regisseur of random acts of rebellion
(and cowboy too)