[Dailydrool] crissmus cart

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 21 17:50:42 PST 2008

Hi Nigel

Dis Violeta da Basset. Is be true you gonna pull carts. You will hafta pull carts all over da December to take da hoomans to da places and to da groceriies shop and da mall speciul when dey make da crissmus shopping wif all da bags and stuff.
So you be pull da cart like da horses do. Your mamma iffen bought da wodden cart but she no show it to you cus she no wants to scare you. But Nigel, its gonna be gud,you no worry. That's what I fink. When grampa Mitchel be tired you pull him too. And iffen you complain da neberminds will be decoratin da vetman crissmus tree.
Lub
Violeta

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau