[Dailydrool] DD archive 101 ...have you been missing drools??

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:54:15 PST 2008

For the last couple of weeks several of the digests have not arrived in my box. I know this has happened
to lots of others too. If you can't get the missing digest from someone else- or don't want to -here's
how to use the archives to catch up on what you are missing:
Open the most recent drool digest that you have. Then find out the subject (title) and author of the last post within
that digest. Back to the top of the digest now- click on 'drool archives' ( be sure not to choose OLD archives).
Once the window opens, choose "author" of the most recent month. When the next window opens you simply
search (alphabetically) until you find the author and the correct subject line. When you click that on, you will be
able to forward through the posts that follow.
Archives can be searched a number of ways, I thought I'd let folks who don't really know how to use them- how easy it is!
Now I am off to catch up on my drools- a nasty virus snuck up on me monday night and really threw me for a loop,
but feeling much better now,
droolies, Angelika