[Dailydrool] Cold Weather

Carol Evans cmevans1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 21:53:12 PST 2008

I think bassets get cold. Murphy is very sensitive. Because of Abby having Addison I asked the Vet should I put a coat on her he told me when it gets below freezing, because they're a short hair dog they should have a coat of some kind if you were going for a walk, just going out in the yard for a few minutes they would be fine. Murphy does shiver easily and I do put blankets on both of them at night when the weather get cold.  It funny because when I come down in the morning Murphy is still covered up and Abby is about half of the time.