[Dailydrool] Penny Lynn in NM are you there?

sandstorm16 at juno.com sandstorm16 at juno.com
Sat Nov 22 07:55:44 PST 2008

Well, HI there, Skipper!!!!  This is Penny Lynn pawing at ya from high
atop the mesas of Northern NM!  I'll be sure to tell daMom that you and
Joey  are pinup boyz and I need to look at ya on the AZBHR calendar!!
You almost got me to actually play!!!  And I sure do miss the
eye-cleanings you did!  daMom does the eyegoobers now, but not like you
did!!!!  (Mom note: Yuck! and double Yuck!)  There's always a place for
my fosterbro in my casa and I'll even share the couch with you!  I'm not
quite so territorial about it now and even allow daMom and daDad to share
it with me.  And even Hannah and Bailey Mae from Texas when they came to
see me, though I don't think all three of us were on it at the same time!
 I'll keep my eyeballs peeled for that piccie Aunti Mo is sendin' of all
of you.  Thanks sooooo much for findin' me such a nice place to live
(even if moi is mad at daMom right now for illegally tampering and
withholding MY very own pawsonal mail from
Tannerbananerloveofmylife--addressed to me and smellin' really good!!!!)

Snooters and highest-quality well-chilled drool to all in need!!!

Penny Lynn and chief scribe Sandy (who appears to be in the bad graces of
Her Royal Lowness over the mail from Tanner)