[Dailydrool] Penny Lynn in NM are you there?

Monique N. Merola merolas at cox.net
Fri Nov 21 14:08:26 PST 2008

Dearest Penny Lynn,

Oh, how I miss you!  I just wanted you to know that Joey and I are being
"featured" in the month of August (Western Wear) for AZBHR's 10th Anniversary
Calendar.......be sure to ask Santa Paws for a calendar for Christmas so you can
see me all the time!  I love and miss you so much!

Mom keeps promising to bring me to NM to visit but her darn job keeps getting in
the way!!!  Oh, and our 2 legged brother keeps her awfully busy too!  Good thing
he snuggles with me a lot!  Oh, and Mom says she's sending a picture to your Mom
of all of us soon!

Your ex-foster brother.....

Skipper Dipper Doo......oh and my Mommy says hi and sends hugs and kisses too!

Luv,
Monique N. Merola
Wife to Timothy, Mommy to AJ, Skipper, Jennie, Joey, Sophie Jo & every foster
with AZ Basset Hound Rescue!!  AND to Baylie, Maurice, Barnie, Vinnie, Mugzie &
Brandie (ATB) Never forgotten!!!!
STOP PUPPY MILLS!!!!!
www.azbassetrescue.com
DID YOU KNOW:   There are 45 cats and dogs for every person born in the US. Only
1 out of 10 dogs born ever get a home!!  Only 1 out of 12 cats born ever find a
home. 800 dogs & cats are euthanized every single HOUR in the US because there
are not enough homes for them all!!  Last year (2007) in Maricopa County alone,
Animal Care & Control euthanized more than 30,000 animals!!! PLEASE adopt from a
shelter or animal rescue organization. Don't buy from a pet store or back yard
breeder, from the newspaper OR internet!!  PLEASE, please, please spay and
neuter all of your animals and teach everyone you know to do the same!!!  Pet
over population is the reason for all the needless deaths of these poor dogs and
cats in the US!!