[Dailydrool] Light Up Berea Mini-Waddle

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Sat Nov 22 12:58:33 PST 2008

IT'S COMING!  The fourth annual Mini-Waddle for OBR!  Light Up your  hounds and join us
Thursday, December 4th at 6:00 P.M., starting at the Municipal Parking Lot in downtown Berea, right behind City Hall.
Wendell P. Flopbottom will be joining us on his nationwide tour of waddles and events throughout the country, as he calls attention to the plight of homeless elderly bassets everywhere.  Join us as we start the Howliday Season in beautiful northeast Ohio.  Just eight short blocks through downtown amid twinkling white lights and decorated shops.  Free cookies and hot chocolate following the Pawrade.
Waddle participants are urged to stay for our annual pizza pawty (rumor has it that we might just have an INSIDE spot this year.)   We will also be holding a raffle for some great Christmas items:
Basset Hound Bed, made and donated by Angelika Hastings
Christmas Gift Basket
Gift Basket No.1 (includes a basset purse & sweatshirt)
Gift Basket No. 2
Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. Check or paypal to mjdgwd at juno.com   - You need not be present to win.
Call or email the she-slave for further information
Come waddle with me and Chunky!
Qw. Olive