[Dailydrool] Light up Berea Mini-Waddle

Teddy and Izzy teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:12:24 PST 2008

Dearest Droolers and Furends,

It's that time of year and we will be heading to Berea for the Mini-Waddle.
Our entourage will be Izzy who will waddle in memory of Pw. Annie, and now
that Olive is a Qween, the one and only Ohio Waddling Pwincess Lily and her
brudder Rudy who is Izzy's real life brudder.  Teddy, who does not care for
pawties, will stay at home with Bailey and tend the home fires.  Well, more
likely he'll stay under the covers.

The Mini-Waddle raises much needed moolah for the poor homeless houndies of
Ohio Basset Rescue.  Pw. Annie was rescued by them (I think twice) and so
was Teddy.  Annie and Lily waddled in Berea together last December and we
will sadly miss her so very much this year.  So this one is to honor her
sweet memory.  The carriage is at rest.

If you would care to make a pledge in any amount in memory of Annie we would
be so very grateful.  You guys really pulled through for us last year.  As
an added incentive, thanks to Auntie Dawn, we have the remaining matchboxes,
the beautiful matchboxes featuring a beautiful picture of Pw. Annie on her
garden bench on one side, and Nudgie in his royal finery on the other side.
If you can manage a pledge of at least  $15, we will send you one.  They're
really nice!!  Pwetty copper edges!!  Bewtimous on the mantle...nice wooden
matches to light the toasty home fires.

Pledges can be made through paypal to bvogel at columbus.rr.com.  We thank you
for the homeless houndies - it's all about them and it's going to be a cold
winter.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and drool to those in need,

Beth
&Izzy &Teddy &Bailey