[Dailydrool] Teeth Cleaning

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 16:36:02 PST 2008

Here in South Florida we have a Company that keeps advertising "No Sedation" Teeth Cleaning for dogs.  I called my Vet and they do offer this service Thru this service company.  The cost is $145.  When I asked them how it is done I got the answer "I don't know" from the Vet Tech.  She explained that this company comes in by appointment and no one from my Vets Office has watch the procedure.  Strange huh?  Does anyone know "HOW" this "No Sedation" teeth cleaning is done?  The cost seems great compared to $225 for the Vet to do the teeth cleaning with sedation.

Carol & Rosie in Florida