[Dailydrool] No sedation tooth cleaning

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 17:35:53 PST 2008

I cannot answer this question but I would not do something that no one in
the office knows about, or a procedure they have not witnessed.

Also, having done my share of dentals, I cannot imagine it would be very
complete without anesthesia. How do you pull a bad tooth, or cut away
diseased gums? Maybe they don't do that. I would insist on seeing what they
do: you might end up paying $125 to have the dog's teeth brushed.

Seriously, this sounds very strange to me.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper