[Dailydrool] She git me dis time

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 18:36:44 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Otay. Dis be ebbrybodie chance. Dis put dat Diva a
smilin. Elder Clara git da brudder.
I tellz you all da storie. I bee man bout dis.
Dere be summfin bout Fridey nites in dis home. It like Elder Clara glad da
wurk week ober, but whut do dat one know bout work?? Da onnly wurk she do is
walk to da food bowl, an gib da Brudders hard time. Dat I bee sure ob. Well,
las  nite, she just in roarin formz. She chasin da brudder, she growlin, she not
 stop. Ebbin da peepuls watchin, laffin at all whut she be a doin. An it bee
realz cold at me home agin, da winds a blown, dere be dis white stuff a comin
 out da sky, and youze see it den it gone. Why dis stuff be mystery. Where do
it  go?? Well anyweyz, Elder Clara she a moobin all round and we all go a
runnin to  da doggie door. Elder Clara a bringin up da rear--now dat lot ob rear
we a  talkin bout dere, We all go out. Elder Clara not com out. I go back to
da dog  gie flap, dere she be, just da liddel bit ob da snooter a hangin out da
flap.  She a laying rite in da doggie door a snarlin and it cold outside.
Well dere  ain't no wey in da home, cause dere be biggie road bloc,whut bee Elder
Clara. So  here we be, me and Jake an Daisy an Bob all out dere and we no can
git in da  home. So I gib herz da bark. She bark back, but she be warm. Well
now let me  tellz youze all, Brudder Jake, he edder dumb as box ob da rockz,
or he bee berry  brave. I fink we needs to call him dat Gomer Pilez, you knowz,
tall, kinnder  stoopid, but nice, an all--but whut he do--he jus a go rite on
in dere ober da  top ob Elder Clara, we hearz a big thump when he hit da
floor---I lookie thru da  flap. Otey. He sittin rite dere wif Elder Clara, I stick
me snooter in da flap.  Well I almost git a stub back. Elder Clara she on da
game tonite.  I seyz  where da peepuls, it cold out herez, I go tell Brudder
Bob he gonna haffta do da  bark cause da peepuls will lissen fur him. He bark.
Like I seyz, I hear me Daddy  a sey Elder Clara moobe, Bob bee cold. Like da
rest ob us ain't youze see--Geez,  it bee a freezin out herez.
So dere ya all bee. Elder Clara git all we hounds las nite. She win dat
round. I fink dis be whut dey sey rebenge fur laffin at her bein called da pin  up
gurl in da BellyRubs calendar.

Oh, yea Brudder Elwood gots a quession--whut be granchillren???  Momma  seys
we got dem a comin to me home, an da onlly fing I knowz iz Momma gotz a
turkey, an a hammie, an a beefie and me taters, an I finkin we ain't got nuff
foodz fur dem, whut ebber dey be. I fink da Brudder got trubbles a headin him  wey.

Oh yea. Da brudder fink morez. It sure bee nice to hear furm all da doggies
I askin bout, an Morse a floatin on ober--why I kin hardly wait, he see Elder
Clara he gonna fink dem cow pies a lookin real good--why it alweys good to
hearz  frum all da peeps.

Otey. Da Brudder do da brain fart one more time---we seyz Drool to all in
need, and all doggies stey warm.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE