[Dailydrool] Stocking & Ornaments

Deborah Bernotas fourmainnurse at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 04:36:06 PST 2008

Lady Ashleigh Victoria here.  Due to my being very busy ruling my kingdom her, I do not usually post to the Drool.
  However the Mom Slabe finally ordered us [me and the pesky dumb brother] stockings & ornaments.............OH MY doG!!  They are simply gorgeous and oh so appropriate for a Lady such as myself.   However did you know purple is my absolute favorite color! My eternal Thanks to the "Tana gurls for such an appropriate way to celebrate the Howlidays!!
  I encourage every slave to run not walk to their computer and order NOW!!!
     Neville B Longwaddle here, eberyting  her Royal Hineyness [don't tell her I said dat] said 'bout the orneyments is tru.   They are really purty and my momslabe already has dem hanging on the mantle.  She says it is so I don't chew dem up!!  for once I agree wit my big stister  order, order,order now and help the homeless houndies.
P.S. Tank You for the treats. (See Mom I does hab manners!)

Momslave here....The stockings are so adorable and the ornaments so precious.  I can't wait to hang the ornaments on the tree.  Neville is right, the stockings are already hanging on the mantle and yes, it is because he would probably chew them up.  Lady Ashleigh lies on her Royale leather sofa from which she rules and occasionally glances to the mantle to make sure the stockings are still there.

Everyone should order! Many thanks to the "Tana Gurls