[Dailydrool] Waterproofs and Miss Angela

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 04:49:08 PST 2008

Dis be Morse.  I bin readin da drools and fink dat if Aunty Sally wib Clara and Rolph want to vizzit, I be sayin I not be at home in case she bwing wawterpwoof coat wib herz for I.   Dem piktures are juss da limit.   Why, dey be like da trussed up turkeys.  Turkeys.  TURKEYS.  Why we not be doin da fanksgibbin here?  (Oh Morse, not again, we did this story Friday?)  OK OK I fawgot.
Bill, pwess agent to Miss Angela Bassett, are we gonna see sum piktures ob Santa?
BWAAAHHHHHH!!!

Becky Morse & Pumbaa ATB